* 6 month minimum resident of the State of Hawaii, or attend college or own property in said state.
* Entrant must be married a minimum of 6 months by July 1st of competition year, and she must be residing with spouse.
* Contestant must be at least 21 years of age by July 1st of competition year and no older than 56 years of age.
* Contestant must NOT hold a “State” or “National” title with any other Pageant System by competition date.
* Contestant must be a born female, married to a born male.
* Contestant must never have, or will not during her reign, pose for any photography, video or film associated with nudity or pornography.
* Contestant must not have been convicted of a felony crime.
* Contestant, if selected, must agree to attend the National Competition as the State Representative and abide by all rules and regulations by same or forfeit title.
* If Contestant relinquishes, for any reason, any title given to her, any and all prizes must be returned in the condition received.*
These Rules and Regulations are subject to modification, as needed, without prior notice.
Miss International® Pageant reserves the right to make said modifications at its sole discretion.